It is a stuffed pizza! I went a bit overboard with the filling but it ended up being really tasty, so I didn't mind and neither did Joe.
Ingredients (I don't measure when I cook, so I just threw stuff in...)
Pillsbury pizza dough
1. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cook.
2. Mix together rest of the ingredients and add the chicken.
3. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and lay out dough.
4. Add the cheese/pesto/chicken/spinach mixture (maybe a little much on my part! oops!)
5. Fold dough around mixture into a neat little package.
6. Bake at 400F for about 30 mintues.