Saturday, September 18, 2010

brrrr..

(Found on Textilemonster)
(Found on Forever 21)

(Found on Swak Shop)
(Found on Forever 21)

(Found on Ruche)

I hope wherever you are in this world, you are enjoying some warmth at the end (or beginning!) of summer. Here, it has been miserable. It looks like Alberta decided to skip summer and most of fall and just go straight into winter. We haven't had a day above 10C (50F)in about a week and it doesn't look like it is going to get any better.

However, I refuse to turn on my furnace. I just can't do it yet. Instead, I have been laying and bundling up (inside and outside!) and in doing so I have discovered my new favourite thing - a cowl (or circle) scarf. Don't these look pretty? And perfect for layering. I LOVE the mustard coloured one. I might drive the 40 minutes to my nearest Forever 21 and pick one up.

Do you wear scarves?

8 comments:

M.G.T@SoSheDid said...

Only my favourite accessory!

LatteLisa said...

wouldn't say no to the black and grey ones ;-)

Signe said...

Love the gray and white one! And I need to get me one of these circle scarfs, so chic and easy :)

TeiraMarie said...

I love the circle scarf! I want one, but first I'm hoping to make one - I found a crochet pattern!

Jude said...

Ooh, I love that first one! I think I need to pick one of these up too, they are so sweet & pretty.

Silver Strands said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I used to wear scarves before we moved to Nevada... now I only imagine wearing scarves :(

Meghan said...

I didn't find any at Forever21! T, I will probably make my own too.

Nevada sounds nice right about now!

Amanda* said...

I love scarves! I'm sad summer has left us in Oregon, but super excited to wear my scarves!