Sunday, September 5, 2010

10 things I love















I was tagged by Signe to make a list 10 things that I love. So here goes!

1. My bike - I am so sad winter is coming and I will have to say goodbye for a few months. Riding around on my cruiser calms me down and makes me happy.

2. Robin Hood - My favourite Disney movie. I love it. My mom told me that it was the first movie her and my dad saw together in the theatre, and the only one he didn't fall asleep at.

3. Oahu, Hawaii - Joe and I went on our honeymoon and loved it so much we returned 9 months later. There is nothing like it, it is just so beautiful. I can't wait to go back!

4. Water - It is so calming. I want to live near the water one day. I love walking along the shore, swimming, boating, snorkeling, and want to learn to scuba dive next year.

5. U2 - They have been my favourite band since I was 12. I saw them in 2000 and have band reserved tickets (woo hoo!) to see them in Edmonton next June (it was supposed to be this past June but was postponed). Some of my favourite songs are Bad, Where the Streets Have No Name, and Pride (In the Name of Love).

6. Vietnamese food - Just thinking about it makes me want to order some right this second. Soo yummy!

7. Fireworks - So exciting and beautiful.

8. Hockey - "Hello out there, we're on the air, it's hockey night tonight!" What can I say? I'm Canadian! There is nothing like a great game of hockey. Especially when Crosby scored for the gold medal at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver!

9. Flats - Joe calls them slippers and just shakes his head at me, but I love flats. Stylish, comfy, and they go with any outfit.

10. Being an aunt - Nothing makes me as happy as spending the day with my amazing niece Ainsley (who is 4), and nephew Gavin (who is 1). In February, my sister Kelli and her husband Graeme are expecting their 3rd!

So now I am going to pass this onto a few more people to carry on:

Simplynattie
Food and Life
Am(arley) Chord

10 comments:

M.G.T@SoSheDid said...

UMMMM?!?! I want to be tagged please. I don't know what that really means but tag please.

Also, I like your list.

Meghan said...

consider yourself TAGGED M.G.T! Make a list of 10 things you love on your blog :)

Rebecca-Elizabeth said...

Ohh I'm going to do this tooooo!

Ps. Totally bought those gold Coach flats from TJ Maxx a little while ago.

Meghan said...

Aw, lucky! I am excited to read your lists!

The October Issue said...

I need a new bike!

Bubbles said...

These are some fantastic loves :), I still need to do mine but lets see if I can get it done before going to work, otherwise I'll have to wait until I get back

Signe said...

Nice list :)
Love U2, love flats and LOVE Vietnamese food!

Thanks for playing along :)

a little black cloud in a dress said...

I love this list! Hawaii is my favorite place, I became so addicted after my first trip there.. and Robin Hood is the best!

Nattie said...

LOL! Thanks meghan! This is really good. Now all I have to do is to come up with 10 things that I love... :P THANKS! ;)

Meghan said...

You can do it Nattie! I thought I would have trouble coming up with 10 things but ended up with so many I had to cut my list down :) I am excited to read yours!