I was tagged by Signe to make a list 10 things that I love. So here goes!
1. My bike - I am so sad winter is coming and I will have to say goodbye for a few months. Riding around on my cruiser calms me down and makes me happy.
2. Robin Hood - My favourite Disney movie. I love it. My mom told me that it was the first movie her and my dad saw together in the theatre, and the only one he didn't fall asleep at.
3. Oahu, Hawaii - Joe and I went on our honeymoon and loved it so much we returned 9 months later. There is nothing like it, it is just so beautiful. I can't wait to go back!
4. Water - It is so calming. I want to live near the water one day. I love walking along the shore, swimming, boating, snorkeling, and want to learn to scuba dive next year.
5. U2 - They have been my favourite band since I was 12. I saw them in 2000 and have band reserved tickets (woo hoo!) to see them in Edmonton next June (it was supposed to be this past June but was postponed). Some of my favourite songs are Bad, Where the Streets Have No Name, and Pride (In the Name of Love).
6. Vietnamese food - Just thinking about it makes me want to order some right this second. Soo yummy!
7. Fireworks - So exciting and beautiful.
8. Hockey - "Hello out there, we're on the air, it's hockey night tonight!" What can I say? I'm Canadian! There is nothing like a great game of hockey. Especially when Crosby scored for the gold medal at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver!
9. Flats - Joe calls them slippers and just shakes his head at me, but I love flats. Stylish, comfy, and they go with any outfit.
10. Being an aunt - Nothing makes me as happy as spending the day with my amazing niece Ainsley (who is 4), and nephew Gavin (who is 1). In February, my sister Kelli and her husband Graeme are expecting their 3rd!
So now I am going to pass this onto a few more people to carry on:
Food and Life