Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cora


Yesterday, Teira, Jen, and I went for breakfast at Cora. It is only open a few hours each day for breakfast and there is always a huge line but it is so worth it! Their food is so fresh and tastes so good. I was so excited to spend time with some of my friends - Jen just got back on Wednesday from Australia. She was there was 9 months so T and I hadn't seen her in so long! It was really nice.


Teira had the blueberry pancakes and they looked amazing!



Jen had a panini crepe with egg, ham, and cheese and tons of fruit.


I had a bit of everything (I can never decide!). I had eggs, blueberry crepes, bacon, potatoes, some fruit and toast (although I was so full, I couldn't eat any of the toast).

It was delicious! Cora is only in Canada (in most of the major cities) so if you are ever near one - I suggest you try it!

5 comments:

Rebecca-Elizabeth said...

You know how I feel about Cora's. YUMS. We go all the time back home. It was our high school Sat morning catch-up spot. Their fruit platters are to DIE for!?!

Signe said...

Looks like a nice place with good food :)

Jude said...

Aw, I love these breakfast/brunch-y only type places! This is making me so hungry (and fun piccies too :))

Bubbles said...

It all looks delicious, I've never had an English breakfast out but I have had the typical greasy Pakistani breakfast

LovelyBee said...

Omg Cora's! I used to work there when I was in high school! That place rocked!

Ironic thing is the word verification to post my comment is the word Workin! :)