Thursday, September 9, 2010
5 things I love about...my brothers
I am lucky I have brothers. I actually have 2 half brothers and 2 full (3 of them are older than I am and 1 younger).
So here are 5 things I love about my brothers:
1) You can always count on Cody to go out and pick up anything you need or want. If it is 2 in the morning and you feel like a slurpee, he will go and get one for you.
2) Tyler is a very good biking partner. He bought a new bike around the same time I got mine and we had a really good ride, just like when we were kids!
3) Tyler never wants to see me sad. I remember when I was crying so hard one time when I was younger and I told him I was never going to stop. He grabbed one of my Barbies and ripped her head off and put it on her foot and made it run around like some weird giraffe. Sounds so weird but it made me laugh so hard. He does the funniest things to cheer me up.
4) They call me Egg, or some form of it - Eggelin, Eggo, Eggy, Eggametis - the list goes on. I actually don't even remember the last time they called me Meghan or Meg.
5) Whenever I am on a roller coaster or some fast ride with them, they always yell crazy things, like, 'jinkies!"
Do you have any brothers?