Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Weekend! Finally!

(Spotted on Coastal Living)

Oh my goodness, what a crazy week I have had. The past 2 days I have worked a total of almost 24 hours. It made for long days and short nights. But it is the long weekend so I am happy for that!

What are you plans? Joe and I are going to visit my family and help my sister with her home renovations. I am so excited to see my neice, Ainsley, and my nephew, Gavin! They are the best!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

PS - I want to wake up tomorrow and be in the photo above! My dream is to live right on the water. Then I can have a subscription to Coastal Living!

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

I hope you have a fantastic weekend. I agree that view is amazing. If the sun shines like that all year around I would love it even more :)

Signe said...

I would not mind a bedroom like that either :)
Enjoy your long weekend to the fullest!