Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend! (yes, I'm a little behind...)


Hope you all have been having a great weekend so far! Right now, my niece, Ainsley, is sleeping beside me, making cute little noises and saying random words now and again (and also kicking me). We usually have sleep overs when I am at my moms. We came here for a quick visit for my sister's birthday (it was on Thursday) and in case she had her baby (which she didn't - but I have a feeling I will be back here very soon).

We were also hit with a ton of new snow over the past day and a half. Ah, winter. I can't wait until spring. The photo above makes me think of it and how nice it will be!

What have you been up to this weekend?

5 comments:

Pearls & Politics said...

AH! Do you know what brand those pillow shams are? I LOVE them!

Signe said...

Oh how I love that image! Makes me think of spring :)

Enjoy your Sunday!

Bubbles said...

How cute.... there is just something so innocent when children are asleep and they are so much cuter then too. Sounds like a lovely weekend with your family.

I went into the city in the morning to the bank and just window shopping as there wasn't anything I really wanted. I returned some shoes I bought and then crafted. Today I have no idea what I'll do...

Kelli said...

I really hope she was asleep at 11:41pm lol. Hope she didn't wear you out too much. We should be there shortly to save you. :)

a little black cloud in a dress said...

snow!! It's been hot (80's) here. But it's been kind of a nice break from the winter! I've been hanging out at the library and catching up on homework (and blogs) all day. :\