Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yummy!


Joe leaves tomorrow - but before he goes, he made me one of my most favourite things ever. Nutella ice cream! I love Nutella. I will eat it just off a spoon. It is dangerously delicious and it as an ice cream is even better! If you have an ice cream maker, I recommend you try!

Ingredients

2 large eggs
3/4 cup of sugar
2 cups heavy or whipping cream
1 cup milk
1/2 cup Nutella

Directions

Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 more minute. Pour in the cream and milk and whisk to blend.

Pour about 1 cup of the cream into a separate bowl and whisk in the Nutella, a little at a time. Return the Nutella mixture to the remaining cream base and stir until well blended.

Then follow the directions of your ice cream maker.

Makes 1 quart

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Bubbles said...

I remember when we first went to France when I was 9 we tried it and loved it so my mum bought loads back and we'd eat it just like this. They didn't sell it here then but they do now and weirdly we've never bought any so its something I'll have to go to the shops and get now. The ice-cream definately sounds great.

a little black cloud in a dress said...

shut up!!! he's a keeper, for sure. :]

Jude said...

Mmmmm, Nutella...This looks soo good! And I gotta agree with Hollie :)

Meghan said...

Bubbles - you must go great some! I try not to buy it too often because I will eat it so fast and it isn't the greatest thing for the waistline :)

Hollie and Jude - I may be biased, but I agree! He is a total keeper :)