Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday Mish Mash

I hope you are all having a great start to the week! Mine has been pretty decent (*ahem* lazy) - I made it to level 20 on brick breaker (a game that comes on my blackberry), the weather is almost in double digits above zero and the snow is melting, I didn't get out of bed until noon, and I got a job offer that I am really excited about!

What are your plans for this week?

I also just saw a commercial that Bravo! (a television station) is having a Coen Brothers Movie Marathon on Friday. I love their movies (which, if you read this blog, you probably know). Have you even seen any? Any favourites? The Big Lebowski, Raising Arizona, and True Grit are mine. There are still a few I haven't seen though.

To add to my mish mash of a blog post - I just found these shoes on Ruche.

(via Ruche)

Love!! I am so excited it is getting warmer here. I am dreaming of wearing sandals and flats, not wearing a down feather parka (seriously), and riding my bike through Confederation Park.

7 comments:

a little black cloud in a dress said...

I LOVE The Big Lebowski! I saw a guy driving yesterday that look just like The Dude. lol

Meghan said...

That is amazing. I love The Dude!

M.G.T@SoSheDid said...

a) those shoes were made for you and I think you should buy them as a "yay I got a job offer"

b) I actually have never walked through confed park but I always wanted to (perhaps when I come in August?) but the love of my life is def Prince's Island Park.

Anait said...

Woo! Congrats on your job offer! I am so anxious for spring and to throw out my ratty winter coat. Layers, be gone! :)

Bubbles said...

Congratualtions on the job offer,thats so exciting and I hope that everything works out for you.

As for those shoes, I want a pair even though I don't have anything they'll match with.

Mark! said...

Brickbreaker on the new Blackberrys is tough! I was much better with the ancient BBs and their trackwheel.

Meghan said...

Mark, it was the older BB with the roller ball :) I bet it would be hard on the new one!