Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 21 - Favourite picture of yourself of all time. Why?

I am getting pretty random with this blog challenge...but I don't care as long as I finish it eventually.

This is my favourite photo of myself...

It was on my wedding day right after I finished having my hair done and before getting into my dress. I like it because I was feeling so many different things in that one moment - I was nervous, I was happy, I was sad (it was pouring rain), I was excited, I was scared, I was anxious, and I was (and still am) feeling a lot of love. This was taken in the bathroom at my mom's house. It was important for me to get ready there and to be surrounded by some of the most important people in my life (my mom, Auntie Ninny, Kelli, Marley, Ainsley, Gavin, and Rath too!). This photo just captured a really nice moment in my life.

Do you have a favourite photo of yourself?


5 comments:

AllyValdez said...

Great picture. I love how you expressed how many different feelings you were feeling at that very moment. This will probably be you favorite picture for the rest of your life because you married the guy of your dreams:)

xoxo
allymullin.blogspot.com

Bubbles said...

I love it, my favourite photos are also of myself on my wedding day as its the first time I've ever really dressed up...

LatteLisa said...

Now I understand why you use that particular photo in your profile.

I remember a moment like that ;-)

Signe said...

It sure is a nice picture of you, and such a nice story to go with it :)

Hugs,
Signe

Marie said...

This is a lovely picture of you and what a beautiful story behind it.:D

Thanks for sharing.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com