Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jumping into puddles



Today wasn't the best of days, but tomorrow is new.

PS - I love this song. I can't explain how I feel when I hear it - but it is like something gets built up and up and up and then just bursts, in a happy way.

Smiling, spinning round and round, holding hands, the world is a blur, but you are standing. Soaked, completely drenched, no rubber boots, running inside us, want to erupt from a shell. The wind, an outdoor smell of your hair, I breathe as hard as I can with my nose. Jump into puddles, with no boots on, completely drenched (soaked), with no boots on. And I get a nosebleed, but I always stand up. And I get a nosebleed, but I always stand up. - Hoppípolla, Sigur Rós

3 comments:

M.G.T@SoSheDid said...

Love.

Signe said...

I love Sigur Rós :)

Jude said...

This is perfect! (I think I commented this to wrong post, oh well :) Feel better & thanks so much for visiting!