Friday, May 13, 2011

Faces of Ebony




Today was a long day. I went to work early at 7:30 am and then afterwards met my friends Jennie and Cassidy for dinner. Then Cassidy and I headed to the Beat Niq Jazz and Social Club for the Land's End Chamber Ensemble's concert Faces of Ebony (I sit on the board). What an amazing performance - I really enjoyed it. James Campbell was our special guest and they played jazz influenced pieces. All in all - a very long, exhausting day and now I am going to sleep.

Tomorrow I am headed to Brooks to watch Ainsley's dance recital and take my mommy out for Mother's Day since I never saw her last weekend.

Hope you all have a great weekend! What are your plans?


2 comments:

Signe said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Friday and enjoy your Sunday as well :)

Meghan said...

Thanks! I hope you had a great weekend!!