Here are a couple of things I'm excited about:
- My new cup! Yep, I went back to Anthropologie to get one. This one isn't on their website and I love it! (And yep, still don't have a camera...).
- While at the mall, I wandered into the Kiehl's store to purchase some new face products. I have a friend who has amazing skin and has used it for years and years - but I didn't give it a shot. Then, while at the airport last week, the girl in front of me in the security line had pretty skin and I caught a glimpse of her belongings in the bin (I didn't mean to be snoopy - it just happened!). In her little zip-lock bag were travel sized Kiehl's products. I decided then I was going to try them. I bought some cleanser last week, and went back for more yesterday after falling in love with samples. My skin feels a lot better already. The price tag is a bit high, but a little goes so far, so it is worth it. Have you ever tried Kiehl's? I love finding new products.
- A Game of Thrones. I LOVE this book series, and I am so excited for the HBO mini series that is starting in 8 days (I've been counting down for awhile). Have you read them? Click here for a 15 minute preview. In July, the 5th book in the series comes out - I've been waiting for years and years!
- The Canadian Election - May 2nd. True, this is the 4th Federal election in 7 years, and yes, many Canadians are upset about it. I'm not one of them. As Rick Mercer wrote, "There is much discussion in this country about whether this is an unnecessary election. The Prime Minister went so far as to call it a dangerous exercise. There is no such thing. There are many threats to democracy—voting isn’t one of them."
- Easter weekend - I get to go to Brooks and spend time with my family!
- Las Vegas - only 38 more sleeps!
- Hawaii - My mom is there right now, probably relaxing on the lanai. Joe and I will be going back in October. It seems so far, but it will be so nice to be back!
- The chocolate milkshake Joe is making me right now.
I hope you are having a great weekend!!